Friday, November 26, 2004

The Quest Begins!!!


Elijah Blogspot Rutherford?

You betcha.

The elusive and esoteric Aquarius has decided to make an attempt at exposing his innards.

Dreams, thoughts, visions, hopes, feelings, frustrations, desires.... I may have to invent my own language here, but I am determined to display them all.

I've come to the conclusion that my inner and outer life are just too damn interesting to keep to myself.   Here's a brief bio: I've worn the costumes of a poet, an artist, a musician, a teacher, a philosopher, a bum, a swimmer, a dreamer, an actor, an activist, a leader, a lover, a psychologist, an anthropologist, a yogi, a fogie, a scientist, a science twist, an inventor, a re-inventor, a reality spinner, a Webster, a sterling silver Dragon ring, a thing, a no-thing, a waterfall, a Fall, a giant squid, and a little kid who likes his fractally brocolli and his imaginary pet yeti in the basement.   I have dreams that come true the next morning and I follow the coincidences to surprisingly ridiculous ends. I naively go and get myself into sticky situations, only to find myself saved by grace or pure luck.   I've seen people be healed by music.   I've seen the fourth dimension; I've seen space bend!!   I've seen the end of time in Einstein.   I met the Dalai Lama and played my ocarina for him.   I met Wisdom on a random, dirty street corner and Compassion on the moon.

I know nothing, except love and questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home